Kwho processes your personal data?
Data Controller - Braingym - UAB "Golita", legal entity code 304721285, registered office address A. Juozapavičiaus g. 9a, LT-09311 Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania.
What personal data do we collect about you?
When you use our services or browse the Website or interact with us directly or through Social Networks or visit our premises, we collect the following personal data about you:
- basic personal data such as your name, surname, personal identification number or date of birth;
- your contact personal data, such as your address, telephone number and email address;
- your financial personal data, such as your financial obligations to Braingym, payment documents, payment behaviour;
- Your personal data about your online behaviour and habits, which Braingym determines from your online behaviour website http://braingym.lt/.
- visual personal data about you, such as video surveillance, videos when you visit Braingym premises;
- your other personal data that you voluntarily provide to Braingym.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
- identify you;
- the conclusion and performance of a contract with you;
- to contact you;
- for accounting and debt recovery purposes;
- improving the quality of services;
- to ensure your safety and the safety of Braingym's property when you are on Braingym's premises;
- for direct marketing purposes, i.e. to receive our news and other information relating to our servicessending you news and information that we think you need by email or other means (you may opt-out of receiving such news and information at any time by notifying us by email or by clicking on the interactive link at the bottom of the message you receive to opt-out of receiving future direct marketing communications).
On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
Your personal data is processed on the following legal grounds where applicable:
- your dual consent;
- to enter into and perform a contract with you;
- to pursue the legitimate interests of Braingym, such as, for example, to improve the quality of the services provided by Braingym or to bring and defend legal claims, and to take other lawful steps to avoid or minimise losses.
Who do we disclose your personal data to?
In addition, we may disclose your personal data:
- if we have to do it by law;
- aimsnt to protect our rights or interests (including disclosing your data to third parties).
Protection of personal data
Your personal data will be processed responsibly and securely. We will implement appropriate technical and organisational measures for data protection, as set out in the legislation, to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure or any other unauthorised processing.
Braingym Employees are under a written commitment not to disclose to third parties or to disseminate information obtained in the workplace about Braingym's customers and their interactions with them directly or through Social Networks.
Cookie. "cookie") is a small piece of data that is transmitted from a website and stored on a visitor's computer or other device.
By using cookies, we may receive information about your browsing on our Website which helps us to provide you with relevant information and to improve our Website and its content. Cookies and the data they contain will not be used for any other purpose and will not be passed on to any third party.
|Cookie name||Description||Period of validity|
|Facebook, Facebook Inc. (more information: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/)|
|_fbp||This cookie helps us to serve our advertising to users who have already visited our Website while on Facebook or on a digital platform that uses the Facebook Advertising system.||Browsing session|
|Google, Google LLC (more information: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage)|
|_ga||"Google Analytics uses this cookie to evaluate the purpose of users' visits, to compile reports on website activity for website operators, and to improve the customer experience.||2 years|
|_gat_UAB-15719673-23||"Google Analytics uses this cookie to evaluate the purpose of users' visits, to compile reports on website activity for website operators, and to improve the customer experience.||1 day|
|_gid||This cookie is associated with Google Universal Analytics and stores and updates a unique value for each page visited.||1 day|
|_ym_d||Used to identify website users||1 year|
|_ym-uid||Saves the date of the user's first website session||1 year|
If you do not agree to cookies being placed on your computer or other endpoint device, you can change your browser settings to disable all cookies or enable/disable cookies one by one. However, please note that in some cases this may slow down the speed of your browsing on the Site, limit the functionality of certain features of the Site or block access to the Site. In addition, you can prevent Google cookies from collecting data relating to your use of the Website (including your IP address), and also prevent Google from using this data when you download a browser plug-in using this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=lt For more detailed information about cookies in general, please see www.allaboutcookies.org or https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- the right of access to the personal data processed;
- the right to have personal data rectified;
- the right to have personal data erased ("right to be forgotten");
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data;
- the right to portability of personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data, except where the processing is carried out for legitimate interest pursued Braingym or the third party to whom the data is provided, and where the interests of the data subject are not overridden;
- the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of personal data with the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
Anyone wishing to exercise their rights must contact Braingym in person at A. Juozapavičiaus g. 9a, LT-09311 Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to exercise the rights and, at the same time, confirm your identity by providing a copy of a valid identity document or, in accordance with the procedure laid down by law, by means of electronic communications which allow you to be properly identified as the person who has confirmed your identity.
Braingym provides you with the information you request free of charge in order to exercise your rights. However, if your request proves to be manifestly unfounded or disproportionate, in particular because of its repetitive content, Braingym shall be entitled to:
- charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or the notifications or actions requested; or
- refuse to act on the request.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions about your personal data, you can contact us by email at email@example.com or at A. Juozapavičiaus g. 9a, LT-09311 Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania or telephone no. +370 5 255 8303.